Monday, June 23, 2008

OK! Here come the updates

We have this blog for the shop. It never gets updated. People rarely read it because of that. So I am going to try very hard to update it more frequently, even if it is just something small.

One of the best things about working @ proteus is meeting all the cool customers. This might sound like sucking up, but a lot of really cool people come through the doors.

Chris is one of them. He used to row for the Maryland Crew Team. He races cross on the proteus cross team. He's super fast, super strong, and super cool.

He is also an environmental engineer, he has been working in the Appalachian Mountains and has been doing some interesting work. He keeps a blog about it. CHeck it out :)

1 comment:

Chris Mattingly said...

hey I just saw this. Thanks for the shoutout! good work on updating the blog. You know I'm a loyal reader of the Proteus blog.

I'm psyched about getting back to 'cross mode. I go to Costa Rica (pura vida) in a few days, but I'll be back soon, and ready to train/buy bikes.

Chris