Sunday, November 2, 2008

Don't forget to vote and election day discount/party

WOW! Election day is almost here! Tuesday, Nov. 4th. I'm going to go vote as soon as possible. I hope everyone else is going to vote, too. Each and every person's vote truly matters. If anyone needs help getting to the polls please call us. We'll free up staff to drive you. Let us know how we can help. We live in this nation and we need to participate in it's governing.

Let's celebrate this historic day. Hope everyone wears their "I Voted" sticker. Feel free Tuesday to ask for 10% off on any one item in the shop.

We are also having an election returns party at the shop. We'll provide food and beverages as we watch the returns. Come join us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jill - bummed I'm going to miss this, but I am out in Colorado doing my party to help get out the vote for some good candidates out here. See you guys on Thursday for practice.