- Lisa FS (14") for $700. this bike rules. I want to buy it for myself.
- F80 (49 cm, 52 cm) for $500. if you want to get a road bike and start riding, but don't want to buy a bike that you'll burn through and need to replace, get this one.
- F55 (56cm) $1000. Awesome Frame and did someone say Dura Ace?
- F5C (56cm) $1250. A FULL CARBON bike for that much?
- Dr. Dew (49cm) $499. hydraulic dis brakes and everything!
- Sutra (52) cm. $700. Fully loaded touring/commuter rig. drop bars and disc brakes....rad.
- Orbea Vuelta (54 cm) 50% off a hand painted Spanish beauty.
- Koga Miyata (medium) The Cadillac of Bicycles.
Kona Scrap (size sm and med) $440. This is for people who want to jump off things.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Cranksgiving Leftover Sale!!!! 50% of some awesome bikes
So the sale went really well, but everyone knows about Thanksgiving leftovers. Well we're not making turkey soup, turkey tetrazini, or turkey casserole, but we DO still have some ridiculous deals on some 2006 bikes. 50% off!!!
Posted by jv at 11:20 AM